Friday, December 11, 2015

January Roundtable

                "The Atonement in Context:
God's Demand for Justice and the Working Poor" 




                Dr. Vernon Percy Howard, Jr.
         Senior Pastor, St. Mark Union Church
                  President, SCLC-GKC

          "The Place for Christian Empowerment
                       In the Urban Core!"

           Luke 4:18; John 1:12; Acts 3:1-10


                        http://www.sclckc.org/
                           816.547.0719

Place: Cherith Brook Cafe, 3226 E. 12th Kansas City, MO

Time: January 15, 7:00 pm



1 comment:

  1. I mix in bleach with the pinesol, and add bleach to the bathtub when I clean it.
    I wipe down all the walls, counters, pretty much everything, I dust and clean all the pictures and nick nacks in there, and the tolet paper roll holder. I use windex on the mirrors.

    grout repair

    ReplyDelete